23 September 2011

55 - music mix: waiting for you (to come home)




while i am waiting for andrew to arrive, i put together my first music mix. each song was carefully selected to reflect how much our hearts long for each other, or because they either remind me of him, or him of me. together they have the feeling of nestling in on a fall evening waiting for your love to come home. i can't wait to be home together for good. enjoy.

  1. Between Atoms - Krista Muir
  2. Her Eyes Dart Around - The Felice Brothers
  3. If I Were a Sailor - Nicole Reynolds 
  4. Wagon Wheel - Old Crow Medicine Show
  5. To Build a Home - Cinematic Orchestra
  6. Who by Fire - Leonard Cohen
  7. So Everyone - Bonnie Prince Billy
  8. I'm in the Mood - John Lee Hooker
  9. Yegelle Tezeta - Mulatu Astatke
  10. Green Grass - Agathe & Fine
  11. I See a Darkness - Johnny Cash
  12. Unknown Legend - Neil Young
  13. White Winter Hymnal - Fleet Foxes
  14. Skinny Love - Bon Iver
  15. Left on Laura, Left on Lisa - The Avett Brothers
  16. Comptine d'un autre été - Amélie Soundtrack
  17. Woody - Hayden

No comments:

Post a Comment